Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Roots and Wings

In late September/early October my sister and I spent 2 weeks in England. This was my childhood home, and I had not returned since leaving at the age of 12. Our purpose was to visit old haunts, connecting with the past and discovering how it fit into the present. We journeyed from North to South to West by train, bus, and occasionally by car. Our first stop was in Stockport, staying at the Copper Beech Guest House. This is a historic, charming B and B, hosted by the warm and welcoming Liz Bailey. Stockport is urban and industrial, yet Liz and her husband Mike have turned their back garden into an oasis.

Chairs


Inlay
A Gnome's Home

Pond


Stone Flowers

Tiny Falls
Copyright 2015, Kathy Neudorf

1 comment:

greg said...

I was up early morning and decided to look
at your pictures it relaxes me and makes me
smile. Keep taking these beautiful pictures.